Ever had one of those days where you just feel in a funk + you have no idea why? Yeah, that was yesterday for me. So I tried to keep myself busy - cleaning house, going through the kid's clothes + binning all the ones they outgrew, + re-organizing our storage area + getting rid of things that we don't use/need any more. Made me feel better, but I still wanted more.
Then little things happened that made me smile:
 |
| Like a very happy, happy girl because it was snowing + she LOVES the snow. |
 |
| When the snow actually sticks to the ground. If it's going to be cold, it needs to snow + the snow needs to stick. |
 |
| New glitter shoes. I can't wait to wear them :) |
Things didn't seem so low by 3:30 yesterday afternoon.
And General Conference is today + tomorrow. Just want I need right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment