So things didn't turn out exactly how I had planned - which is okay. Due to an unexpected circumstance + some of the family members from over the moutain not being able to come on Saturday, we just decided to cancel the birthday party. But she still had a few presents to open + I did buy cake mix + frosting, so we had a very, very small party for her Friday night with just us. Besides missing family members, not having it at the park, + no balloons, it worked out.
 |
| Her Minnie Mouse cake. Turned out good I thought. |
 |
| So happy for a Minnie Mouse birthday. |
 |
| Love this picture! |
We got her a small LaLa Loopsy Doll - which she totally LOVES, a Minnie Mouse book, a Minnie Mouse beanie, + an owl outfit. She was a very, very, happy girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment