Saturday, November 17, 2012

November Thanks. Day Seventeen.

November 17 2012. Day Seventeen.

Today I am thankful for rocking chairs. No, I'm not running out of things I am thankful for already - I am seriously thankful for rocking chairs. My rocking chair is one of my favorite places in my home. It is a place I rest my weary legs, a place to read + study my scriptures, + most importantly of all - it is the place where I rock my babies. No matter their age. There is nothing quite like my rocking chair, a blanket, + one (or two, or all three) of my children in my lap. Whether rocking them to sleep or reading a book to them. My rocking chair is a place of comfort + joy.


My rocking chair when we first got it back in 2007.
It is definitely more worn + "lived in" now - which makes it perfect.

No comments: