Friday, November 02, 2012

November Thanks. Day One + Day Two.

I'm a day behind, but something I want to do is post something I'm thankful for everyday, on my blog. There is so much in my life that I am truly blessed with + this is a way to express + share my feelings.

November 01, 2012. Day One:
I am thankful for my husband. He does so much + puts up with so much at work to provide for our family. He always works so hard to make sure that I am able to be a stay at home mom for our children. I am thankful for his sacrifice to be a breadwinner for our family.



November 02, 2012. Day Two:
I am thankful for Tayliah. What an incredible girl I have been blessed with. She is so kind + loving. She is always so happy + easy going. She is the perfect one to be the oldest child in our family. She cares so much about her siblings + is always so concerned about them. She is such good example to them + to me + her father. Watching her live her life always reminds me to smile + look on the bright side of things. She has such a special spirit. I love this girl so very, very much.




No comments: