Sunday, November 04, 2012

November Thanks. Day Three. + Day Four.

Maybe I'll get on top of this + actually post one day at a time - on the appropriate day.

November 03, 2012. Day Three.

I am thankful for my son. My boy Danoson. He is such a smart + amazing boy. He is full of compassion + love for all those around him. He seems to know whenever something is wrong with me + will always just come up to give me a hug + tell me he loves me. He is a funny little kid who loves to laugh + make others laugh as well. He is so very special + I am so very blessed to be able to call him my son.



November 04, 2012. Day Four.

I am thankful for Tearyn. Don't know really where to start with this one...lol. She has such passion + such a strong personality. Such a joy + fun little girl to be around. I bet she tells me at least a hundred times a day that she loves me. She loves her siblings + can't wait for a new little sister. Tearyn is a very smart little girl who keeps me on my toes + always smiling.

No comments: