I wanted to document our FHE lesson last night. I'm trying to make sure that my kids are learning + understanding the true meaning of Christmas. I hope that they come to know that we celebrate Christmas because of the birth of Christ + that it isn't all about Santa + presents for them. I do want them to have fun + enjoy the magic that comes from Santa, gifts, + all that sparkles, but to also always remember the real reason for the season.
Enjoy.
Supplies Used
3 comments:
I love your page. I also thought your idea about making the reason real was really genius.
Loved this!!! WIll have to do this with my kids next week!!!
That is an aweseom way to describe Christ to your kids! I'll have to keep that in mind when my little girl (1-year-old) gets big enough to understand that.
Thanks for the awesome idea!
Post a Comment