I put up all our Christmas decorations yesterday morning, including our tree. So last night the kids decorated the Christmas tree. I was proud of myself + just sat back + let them take over. Sure there are more ornaments on one side then the other and there are a few places where groups of three or four ornaments hang. But the kids were so proud of what they had done + the tree does look amazing. The best part was turning on the Christmas music, turning down the lights, + lighting the tree up for the first time this year. What a magical sight it was.
Supplies Used:
Anna Aspnes: (aA store) - Holiday Layered Template Pack No. 1B (resized), ArtPlay Palette Shabby Christmas, Glitter AlphaNumberSet No. 03, Distressed Edge Overlays No. 01 8.5x11, ArtPlay Palette Weihnactsbaum, Christmas WordTransfers No. 02

3 comments:
Wow!!! I wish I could do digital layers like that! sooo cool!
Hey Ruth! Thank you so much! And you could easily do a page like this - especially with the products I use. It is all about playing around!
Love the tree! Beautiful page.
Post a Comment