Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Daily. Day Eighteen.

On December 06th I bought a box of 10 different Christmas puzzles. Not big ones - just 100, 300, + 500 pieces. Ones that we can sit down + put together within an hour or two (because it takes a bit longer with little hand...lol). The kids + I have put together 8 of them over the past couple weeks. So I wanted to include this new "tradition" of Christmas puzzles in my December Daily album this year. All the pictures have been taken + collected over the month, so technically they aren't just from December 18th. But this is when I decided to tell this story + so it works for me. Enjoy!


Supplies -
Anna Aspnes (aAstore):
MagicSprinkles No. 02, Star FotoGlows No. 01, Doily Edge Overlays No. 01 (resized), CoolGlows No. 03, Retro Holiday Add-On Brush Set, Christmas WordTransfers No. 02, Distressed Edge Overlays No. 01 8.5x11, ScriptTease Christmas No. 01, ArtPlay Palette Retro Holiday, Glitter AlphaNumberSet No. 03, Holiday Layered Template Pack No. 1D

1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Georgeous! Love your layering, your overlays and stitching! FAB DD pages!

Merry Christmas!