Friday, December 14, 2012

Tayliah's 7th Birthday Party.

With the crazy schedule my hubby has during this time of the year, the big "friend party" we were planning for Tayliah had to be cancelled. Luckily for me, she was ok with it + understood why.

She woke up to Daniel + I dumping a couple garbage bags of balloons on her + yelling Happy Birthday. We got it on video but no pictures. For breakfast she wanted the "rainbow cereal" + hot chocolate. I bought her a new owl bag and put her new birthday outfit inside of it:



 
Here are a couple before school pictures. She loved her new outfit + loved her hair + specifically asked if I could take some pictures of her:
 


 
I went + ate lunch with her today. It's tradition  :) And here are the snowman cupcakes I made for her class:
 
 
We had her small family party after she got home from school today.
 
 This is what she looked like:


...when she opened her eyes (I made her close her eyes when she came into the house)  + saw her birthday decorations for the first time:

She wanted a rainbow themed party. (The white balloons are clouds...lol).
Here are her rainbow cupcakes:

 
They were easy to make + didn't take hardly any time at all!
And here are some more pictures from her party. (All the different colored balloons + the way the light was shinning in the window make the light crazy weird):




She got a new How to Train Your Dragon game + was way, way excited.


It was fun + just right. She loved all her new presents + loved her decorations. Total success. Happy, Happy Birthday Tayliah!

I will be taking her 7 year old pictures tomorrow, so those will be posted soon.


No comments: