So this is what it feels like to make it to your due date....lol. Here I am at 40 weeks. The longest I have ever been pregnant. I still love it.
I feel wonderful + quite beautiful. I still haven't gotten to the "huge + uncomfortable" feeling yet. I am huge, it just isn't uncomfortable for me. If anything she will be here within the week - whether I come naturally or they induce me at the end of this coming week. If she doesn't come on her own + I have to be induced, I'll probably be having a February baby!
 |
| Being a nerd...lol. |
4 comments:
You're one beautiful mama, Tori! We will be praying for a smooth delivery in the coming days.
Thanks so, so much Kathleen! :)
You look wonderful! All the best for the upcoming week. Hoping all goes smoothly and little lady is here happy and healthy ASAP!
Thanks Kathryn :) I am hoping this is the week for her arrival!
Post a Comment