I'm pretty much due in two weeks + a couple days. January 26th to be exact. And I can't wait.
Today I received a call from the doctors office. Apparently the wonderful midwife I have been seeing (pretty much my entire pregnancy) decided to not see OB patients anymore. Uh?!?!?
She has opened up her own Woman's Health clinic here in town. And she had cut back her days + times to see OB patients at the doctors office (where I go) for the month of January. She was going to completely stop doing OB in the future. But from what it was sounding like, the future wasn't "now".
I had weekly appointments scheduled with her till the end of January.
So I had to reschedule. I had an appointment on Monday. Now it isn't till next Thursday. When I go in, I have to reschedule my last 2 appointments. I'm due so soon. By the time I see a doctor again, it will be almost 2 weeks since my last appointment + I'll be a couple days shy of 39 weeks.
I'm trying to stay positive. But honestly, this really, really sucks. I'm already dilating. I've been having contractions - nothing regular but lots of them. (Esp. this afternoon + evening + yep, as I am typing this right now...) Maybe this winter storm Gandolf will put me into labor. If not, there is a full moon on my due date...lol.
And there is always the treadmill to help things along.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment