Monday, February 18, 2013

Project Life 2013. Week Seven.

I bought the Olive Edition Project Life Kit back in December. This was going to be my core to my Project Life. I have used it + I love it. But now being in week seven, I am branching out even more to my other supplies + not exactly sticking with the Olive Edition kit for my core. Not like that is a bad thing. It gives my pages a different look every single week. And I do love that. And as the year goes on, I will probably keep using all the different digital supplies I have. I love the unmatched variety of supplies I use. Because even then everything seems to work together + flow quite nicely.

And I am still loving this project. Going digital was PERFECT for me. Digital is just my thing. It works for me. Enjoy.



Daniel saw this left page + said it was way too girly looking. Well....seeing how it is the week of Valentines + all three of his girls just happen to be on this page, yes - it is a bit girly....lol.

 
 

No comments: