Monday, May 20, 2013

Project Life 2013. Week Twenty.

Hello! Hope all is well. I can't believe school is almost over. Just two weeks left till summer. My sister Anna is leaving next Wednesday after living with us for 7 months. I will miss her. I don't think I used my "live in babysitter" enough...lol. She has been awesome.

Life is going well. Still trucking along with my Project Life. And so very, very happy I am still with it. I am getting a bit more simpler with accents then the previous weeks. Not that those weeks were elaborate or anything. I did cover up my story from Tuesday. No offense, but just something I don't want to share yet. Soon enough I will let loose, but not for now  :)  I did notice that for this week, all the pictures are close ups, except one. Just a trend for week twenty. Enjoy.

 
 
 




1 comment:

R said...

you seriously need to teach me how to digit scrapbook. I could catch up from the last 6 years if I could do one page for everyone!