Friday, July 12, 2013

Cropped. Round Two.

I DID IT!!! I made it to Round Two of Cropped! (Those who have no idea what I'm talking about: click here.)I was so excited to get the email saying I had made it. Wow. There were so many wonderful pages that were submitted. There are just over 90 people who entered + it was cut down to 32 who made it to the Round Two.

For Round Two here are the rules + Mystery Basket Ingredients:

"Round Two is Appetizers. They're fun, they're interesting, but they're not very filling. For this round, keep things light and airy, and leave 75% white space. Don't forget to include the 4 Mystery Basket Ingredients; You can re-purpose them as needed to fit the theme of your layout, but they *must* be included! Only 16 of you will progress to Round 3, so don't hold back."

And here are the four products that had to be included:


I had some time this morning to play around (well, not really but I just played anyway...lol) and this is my layout that I submitted for Round Two:


I do hope it's good enough!  Such amazing talent going on in this contest! I am privileged to make it to Round Two! This weeks round ends on Wednesday + then next Friday I will know if I made it to the next round. Here's hoping!

No comments: