So I might be a few days behind when it comes to Christmas. It still doesn't feel like it should have happened...lol. It just felt like Christmas came sooo early this year! (The poor grandparents still haven't gotten their Christmas presents, although, they are in the mail!)
Our Christmas was small, perfect, + so much fun. This year the older three kids got a Kindle Fire (thank goodness Santa got them on Black Friday for an awesome price!). Mainly for school, but also so they can play DragonVale. (LOVE that game!) And Trinity got a fleece blanket I had made.
Love the happiness + excitement on Christmas morn. As well as the peace + spirit that comes from this special day. How grateful I am for the birth of our Savoir + older brother Jesus Christ. And not only for His birth, but for His selfless life + for the sacrifice of His life so that we can all return back to our loving Heavenly Father if we live worthily. I am so thankful for the testimony I have that He lives. That He knows + loves each one of us. How grateful I am for this Christmas season. May we all carry on the love + peace we have during the season, for the entire year. Merry (late) Christmas.
 |
| Christmas Eve. |
 |
| She LOVES fleece blankets. |
 |
| Christmas Eve. After the children went to bed. |
No comments:
Post a Comment