Saturday, January 11, 2014

Trinity Reighn. 11 Months.

I am actually about 12 days behind in posting this. Trinity was 11 months on December 30th. I kept putting it off + then realizing that in a couple weeks, she will be one year old - I made myself sit down + post this.

As for Trinity right now, she loves her blankets. Adores blankets. When she wants to nurse, she will grab a blanket + drag it over to me. She points at everything she wants or where she wants to go. She is still extremely obsessed with dogs and calls them "doo".  She loves digging through the trash - which is incredible gross...lol. We call her the "trash digger". She loves "rough play" + wrestling.  She is really good at spitting out anything that isn't supposed to be in her mouth if I ask her for it. Any water she drinks out of her cup, she spits right back out as well. And thinks it funny. She thinks any wrapper she hears is candy or something sweet + demands for a bite. She adores videos + pictures of herself. The bathroom mirror is a "favorite toy". She loves carrying around a small stuffed owl, cat, + dog - which she can make each animal's sound. She loves to read books - esp. if they are about animals...particularly dogs.  She will get mad if she isn't included in play with her siblings.

I still can't believe she is almost a year old. It just seemed like yesterday that she came into our lives. Love you sweet baby girl. So very much!