Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Tayliah's Baptism.

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 Tayliah was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. And it was wonderful. She looked so beautiful. She was so happy + excited. You could tell that she knew what she was doing + that she wanted to be baptized more then anything. We are so proud of her decision.

There was a lot of family that made it there. My side of the family drove up through nasty roads to make it. How grateful I am for who was there. For all the love + support of family.

Here are pictures of her in her baptism dress, as well as pictures from the baptism. Enjoy.








Baptism pictures:



Uncle Jed, Tayliah, + Uncle Sam







The cousins.

Tayliah's baby cousin Kyndee was blessed after the baptism. Two beautiful girls in white dresses.

Our sweet family.

The Holy Ghost talk given by PaPaw.



After the confirmation.
Her program.


1 comment:

Charlie and Michelle Cordova said...

Congratulations Tayliah! Sorry I couldn't make it. I totally spaced it until it was too late to come :(