I have been a member of the aA Creative Team for 9 months now. And it has been awesome! For those who don't know what I am talking about, it is
Anna Aspnes's Creative Team. She is an amazing digital scrapbook designer + I am luckily enough to be a member of her Creative Team. I get to play + create my scrapbooking pages with all of her supplies to showcase the awesomeness of them. She is by far my favorite designer + I usually only use her supplies.
As of right now, there are a couple open spots for the creative team. For those interested, click on the link below.
There is also information about this week's new AnnaReleases + the Anniversary Sale going on right now. If you wanted to stock up on some digi supplies - right now is the time to do it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment