It's that magical time of the year for December Daily! Capturing and documenting one small (or big!) story everyday for 25 days. I am doing this project digitally again and will be using Anna Aspnes Holiday Template Album No. 04. They are actually for 12x12 pages, but I resized them down to 8.5x11. I will clip my pictures into the photo masks, add a few embellishments, word art, my journaling and call it good. Love the ease of these templates! Here are a few foundation pages to get an idea of what it will look like:
You can find them here:
Holiday Template Album No. 4A (Days 1 - 5)
Holiday Template Album No. 4B (Days 6 - 10)
Holiday Template Album No. 4C (Days 11 - 15)
The rest of the month (Days 16 - 31) will be released every Wednesday (like the other ones), over the next few weeks.
Merry Christmas!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment