Hello day six! I did keep thinking today was December 5th. All day long. Kind of threw me off..haha! My dear MIL gave me some extra icicle lights she had, so I strung them up around our living room. I do need to get another strand so finish off what I want though. Next to wrapping presents, Christmas lights are my favorite thing ever! The twinkle, the sparkle, the light from the strand is truly wonderful and beautiful. Enjoy.
You can find the list of supplies here: December Daily | Day Five
My previous days for December Daily can be found here:

3 comments:
Are you doing yours all digital? Looks great. Sometimes I wish I would do mine digital so I would be done. I haven't even started on putting together Novembers pages let along December! But, I have my stories written and photos taken, so that's good! :)
Loving the sparkle and twinkle too.
I love how you managed to get so many photos on each spread. I have tried digital too but I really like the feel of paper.
Post a Comment