Goodbye 2014 and hello 2015! I have officially completed another year of Project Life. Each year has been different in terms of design and way I went about doing my layouts. And yes, for 2015 I will do things even differently then before.
First off, I want to focus more on stories. The stories of the day and or week- whether big or small. I would like to include more journaling in my layouts. I want to become a better story teller. And that goes hand in hand with me taking more detailed pictures. Better pictures. Pictures that tell the whole story. Excited to learn more about photography and just become a better photographer.
Secondly, I will be doing PL 2015 more like PL 2014 when it comes to pictures. I will not be doing a picture a day (like PL 2013), but the collection of a week. So if I don't have any pictures from Tuesday and Wednesday it will be okay. I like the more relaxed way of doing that.
Third, I have a different layout design. I am going for a cleaner look - like PL 2013. Still have it artsy in some ways, but just a cleaner look all together. Here is my title page for Project Life 2015. This is the basic layout I will be doing for all year. There will be time I will need to change the template due to my pictures, but for the most part I will be sticking with this look:
And yes, that picture of the family was taken on Christmas Eve in our pjs. I should put a different one in, but I actually rather like that one.
Fourthly, I am in a bit of a struggle. I feel that I haven't quite found my scrapbooking style yet. I love the look of the artsy style, but I am not very good at it. I also love the more graphic look, but it is almost a little too clean for me. So this year I want to play around and come to an understand of my style and how I create best. Wish me luck!
So here we go into 2015....

No comments:
Post a Comment