Monday, June 22, 2009

Fishing at Lovell Lake

We took a little trip out to Lovell Lake to go fishing. Sure it was 3:00 pm so it was hot, the bugs were nasty and the fish weren't exactly biting, but the kids had a ton of fun. We only stayed out for 45 minutes, but it was enough. Tayliah (on her dad's pole) caught 2 green sun fish...pretty much the only type of fish in this lake. She kept asking me to but a real worm on little spongebob fishing pole....I think she's been fishing with PaPaw alot (lol). We only had the fake worms.

Tayliah's first fish.

Danoson saying "Ohhhh WOW" (its his new thing).

I'm so happy she isn't afraid of the creepy, crawling, slimy things in life.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute Hair cut Daniel David

R said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I'm so glad I turned you into a blogger, now we just need to get Josie doing it. Your kiddos are so cute, and your little girl looks just like you, but with blonde hair of course. So what gaming is your hubby into?? Kyran's big into Xbox. Maybe they could be internet friends.

R said...

and you should add a blog list on the side of your blog, because it will tell you when people have updated it, only if they have a public blog though