Monday, June 29, 2009

Going Walking

I go walking everyday at 7:10 a. m.with Katey (I met her back in 2003 at Northwest and now we are in the same ward, she is expecting her 1st in October as well and she is also having a girl!). We walk 4 miles. Tayliah has started waking up and wanting to go with me (I usually leave the kids at home with Daniel). Its her and mom time. She is always so excited to go. At night before she goes to bed she always says, "Are we going walking in the morning?" There is no way I can leave her behind. I take my Zune with the speakers. She sings (or actually belts out) Bleeding Love and Glamorous. I love it! Always puts a smile on my face. I know she likes the time when she has mom without Danoson...lol. Plus since we go up a hill, having to push a stroller gives me more of a workout!

Can you tell she just woke up?!?!

Waiting to leave....


No comments: