My baby girl is 7 months old today. It feels like yesterday she made her appearance. Tearyn is such a joy + blessing to our family. She is the happiest baby in the world. I couldn't have been blessed with a more perfect baby. She always smiles + rarely ever cries. It doesn't matter if she is just waking up, watching her siblings play, or being rocked to sleep, Tearyn smiles. She loves music, including being sung to + dancing to it. She has even started bobbing along to the beat. Tearyn totally adores Tayliah + Danoson. She is always watching them + gets way excited when they talk to her or give her hugs + kisses. I know she can't wait to be able to move around + play with them. I would have to say her favorite thing of all time is when Tayliah or Danoson pay attention to her. Her face lights up. She is loves them so much + I know they love her just as much. I love watching them interact + play with each other. Tearyn is on the verge of crawling. She can move forward a little bit at a time. I wouldn't be surprised if she started crawling within the next couple weeks. Tearyn is so full of happiness, love, + kindness. She has such a special spirit about her. I am so thankful + blessed to have her as my daughter. Love you so much sweetheart.
(ignore the shirt collar - it makes her neck look funny...lol)
This is my favorite picture.
1 comment:
She is too cute!! What a great post. It will be great to look back and remember these fun things!
Post a Comment