Just a bit of an F.Y.I. Daniel has put in for an APC position at the Wal-Mart here in Laramie. If he gets this position he will go to salary base pay + to put it simply - life would get a lot less stressed out in the financial department. The interviews (he has to have 3 of them) are this week. So I'm asking for everyone's prayers that if it is right for our family + it is the Lord's will, that the people doing the interview will have their hearts soften toward Daniel + truly listen to what he has to say + offer. As well as Daniel will have the spirit with him to know how to respond to the questions in the interview. And I will let everyone know as soon as we find out. Thanks. Love + miss everyone.
1 comment:
You'll be in our prayers! Best of luck!!
Post a Comment