Is that weird or strange? I like to makes lists. Making a list is my way of feeling like I'm organized + on top of things in my life. And the feeling of crossing something off on the list makes my day. But making a list isn't just about things that I need to do. In fact, here is a list of things I like making lists for (like I said before, I like making lists):
1. Things I need to do today.
2. Items I need to pack when I go on a trip.
3. Words + moments I want to remember.
4. Things I like + dislike.
5. Things my kids like + dislike.
6. Scrapping supplies I want.
7. Things I have (ie: scrapping supplies mainly).
8. The pictures + stories I need to scrap.
9. My goals.
10. My stats (weight + measurements).
11. Specific things that are needed done in each room (example: living room - pick up toys, organize gaming things, vacuum, dust, clean off computer desk....)
12. Things I need to get at the store.
So there are just a few things I like to make list for. I'm thinking I got this habit from my dad. He always seems to have a list in his planner. But no matter why or who I got this obsession from, I like it. I like making lists. It’s my thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment