Friday, May 07, 2010

Here's to the journey.

There is something about more children + having absolutely no time to yourself. It goes hand in hand. Which means I haven't had a lot of time to scrapbook. In fact I am 7 months behind. I am in the process of scrapping pages from October 2009, which since it is Tearyn's birth month, I have a lot of pages in mind to do. So to help me get caught up, I made a goal. I want to be done with 2009 by the end of May. It's a pretty lofty goal. The dishes might not get done some nights. The clothes might not get put away some times. But I will succeed. In doing this lofty goal, I will be posting some pages here + there to keep me motivated to complete my goal. I guess I'm telling everyone this so it holds me accountable to getting it done. So here's to the process of scrapping + getting my memories recorded.


(A digital layout)
                                 

No comments: