Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kodak Loves Babies.

So on one of my favorite scrapbooking blogs I read (Bits + Pieces), there is a post about a contest that Kodak is having ( Kodak Baby Scrapbook Contest) which involves babies + scrapbooking. To sum it up, you make a scrapbook page about your baby + enter your layout. Really cool prizes are involved + it just looks awesome. So I am going to enter one of my digital pages I have recently done of Tearyn. In fact this is the one I am thinking about entering:


Does it have what it takes to win a contest? The judge (Cathy Zielske – a scrapbook goddess + scrapbooking hero of mine) is judging on the following criteria: creativity, originality, (50%) + effective use of photography (50%). So please, leave a comment + tell me what you think. The contest ends June 6th. I might make another layout before then that I might consider. Who knows. Enjoy.

1 comment:

monkeystevens said...

I think it is an absolutely perfect layout! I love the long picture down the side and want to try that out. You are so creative!!! I have the biggest block when it comes to layouts.