Saturday, May 08, 2010

One down...

I managed to scrap a little yesterday during nap time. Not a whole lot of time but I was able to come up with this page. It is an 8.5x11 hybrid layout for Tearyn's album.



I switch between 12x12 + 8.5x11 as well as digital, traditional + hybrid. Sometimes I use divided page protectors. Just depends on the pictures + story. Enjoy.

3 comments:

R said...

way cute!!! first of all I've bought 2 programs for digital scrapbooking and I have not clue about it, and what is hybrid scrapbooking??

Unknown said...

Hybrid is when you use anything from your computer, print it out, + put it on a "regular" paper + glue layout. For this particular layout I printed out the outline journaling box (the quotes + the story part) and put it on my layout. Then I stamped the date + wrote in my journaling. Even that one simple thing made it hybrid.

Kimberly said...

So glad you have a blog!! Love the pictures! :)