Friday in Lovell:
Today was all about the water. It was an total outside day. Grandan started flooding the yard so there was a lot of water everywhere. The kids totally did not mind. I loved watching them play. It was just like when we lived there. All my kids love water + I love that. Grandmeg + the oldest three.
Totally love this girl.
Step 1: Jump
Step 2: Splash
Tearyn found a sour apple.
Doesn't that look so much fun.
I was surprised he ran through the sprinklers.
She joined in on the water play.
I just love this picture with all the water everywhere.
Tearyn is just like my first two - always playing in the flood water.
(Come back tomorrow to see pictures from Saturday!)
1 comment:
SO FUN!! It's great that you guys are here! It's been fun to see you drive by every once in a while! It's crazy to see my house in these pictures, too! :) Hope you guys had a great stay!! Do you have a new nephew yet? You'll have to let me know when Kelvin comes!!
Post a Comment