Friday, June 11, 2010

Unplugging.

I am taking a small break from posting. In other words, I'm unplugging. We are heading off to go camping with my side of the family this weekend. We go every year to the perfect place just north of Pinedale. It is the best time camping with my family. It is all about fishing, eating the best camping food ever (my dad cooks in dutch ovens + that is divine + my mom makes the BEST breakfasts), + hearing stories around the camp fire. I know I'll have some sweet pictures + stories to share when I get home on Tuesday. Until then, have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hope you guys have a great time!! Sounds wonderful and it will be fun to hear all your stories when you get back!!

Charlie and Michelle Cordova said...

We always said that Andersons could start a fire at the bottom of the ocean. I guess it's still true :)