1. I loved the past month. We were able to spend time with both sides of the family + it was wonderful. So many fun + exciting things happened. Even with all the fun with the families, its nice to be home. It's nice to be in my own bed + not living out of a suitcase. I love spending time with family, but there is no place like home.
2. Losing weight. Can I scream now? It has been so much harder to lose the baby weight from Tearyn. I still have 10 pounds left. I heard it gets harder with each baby. It is because the more kids you have, the less time you have for yourself. Alone time? Yeah right. Me time? Dream on! When I think I have time to workout, someone wakes up or gets upset + needs me + there goes my chance to workout. But hey, its part of being a mom....chubbiness + all.
3. My Hair. I'm growing my hair out, but I'm getting tired of the look. I'm thinking of adding bangs + lots of layers. I'm going to try + get an appointment within the next couple weeks....keeping my fingers cross it will look hot + sexy.
5. Digital Scrapping. I've done a page for each of the kids (the past couple nights) that are the same layout, but look totally different. The layout was for a day we had back in January. Just a normal everyday type day. I love days like that.
6. Honey Kix. I just bought a box of Honey Kix. Can I say: Totally Yummy! Go out + buy a box.
7. Zune. Want to hear something lame? Probably not, but I'll tell you any way: my zune is broke. Yeah, no clue what happened. One day I just went to turn it on + it won't turn on. I tried charging it + it won't even charge. Its a huge disappointment. I'm not very happy about it.
8. Lusting. Yeah, I know I shouldn't lust after anything, but I really can't help it this one time. I am soooo wanting a new camera - this camera in fact: Nikon D5000. It is amazing + I'm in love.
9. Water. I'm trying to just drink water. No sodas or even juice. Yes, I still drink milk. That is one thing I will not give up. I know when I make the conversion to just water, I'll lose even more weight. So here's to drinking just water (picture me as I lift my water bottle high in the air...).
10. Hey, Soul Sister by Train. Totally loving this song. I can listen to it over + over, while singing it at the top of my lungs. This is a song you have to listen to. Its a "feel good" song. (I added it to my playlist of songs that you hear when you are reading my blog. If you haven't heard it before, find it on the list + listen to it. You won't regret it.)



2 comments:
Love your "10 things" list. Too fun just to reflect on what has been going on, you busy little lady:)
I love reading your blog. I LOVE, LOVE, Soul Sister by Train also and listen to it over and over aswell. I have been trying to go 100% water too, here's to success for both of us lady!
Post a Comment