I don't know about you, but I really love it when it's raining + the sun is shinning. This is what it looks like:
No way you can say that isn't cool. Because it is. While we were outside playing yesterday afternoon, it started to rain. And it was the huge raindrops - my favorite.
The kids didn't want to go inside. Why? Because the sun was still out. So they played in the rain + they loved it + I loved it. Lots of love going round. Enjoy.
Danoson is pointing up because this is when it first started to rain.
I just included this picture because I love this face Tearyn makes. How could you not love this face? Its awesome.
Danoson shooting his rock "gun". See the rain drops? Those white smear looking things in the background? Those drops were so big, I caught them on camera.
Okay...yeah...this is a little gross. They are playing in the mud from the gutter. But it was fun.
Once again, another picture I fell in love with.
1. It is of my baby.
2. You can see the raindrops falling.
3. Totally loving the enjoyment on her face.
No comments:
Post a Comment