It has been way to long since I have made my 10 Things of Right Now list. Today I have really been motivated to get one done. So here goes!
1. Loving the weather. It is actually fall here in Laramie. The trees finally starting changing colors a couple weeks ago, the wind has come back + blows non-stop now, and its cool enough for a light sweater but still feels awesome to be outside. I love fall. And only because I love wearing sweaters, cardigans, hoodies, beanies, + scarves.
2. Scarves. Like I said in number one I love wearing scarves. This is a new thing for me. Sure I've worn the thick, warm ones when its -10 outside, but as for light, decorative type scarves I've never been the type. Until now. A scarf adds just a bit more to an outfit. And not in an "I'm going out on the town" look but a comfy, easy going look. I like that. (Ignore the mirror smudges...it really needs to be cleaned.)
3. Me: The Abridged Version. I am currently working on an album for me. As the title states, it is an abridged version of my life right now. I go through the ABC's + pick words that describe me, things I like, things I do, words of who I am. And I do it for every letter. I hardly have any done since I've been out of town, but here is what I have done so far (and no I did not start at A).
4. Out of Town. Speaking of being out of town, I am going out of town again but for longer than normal. I'm going to be at my parents for 2.5 weeks to help my mom out with the daycare she runs in her home. I am earning money for a new camera. This is a way I can get some money + still have my kids with me. Thank you Mom for giving me this opportunity. I truly appreciate it.
5. Canon EOS Rebel T2i. I keep talking about a camera that I am getting. It was going to be a Nikon, but I love Canon way too much. So the camera I picked out is a Canon EOS Rebel T2i + has an EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens (most cameras come with an 18 - 55mm, so this lens zooms out further + rocks), 18 megapixels, ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light, able to record movies, + a wonderful 3 inch wide clear view LCD monitor. I am stoked.
6. Miche Bags. While at my parent's house I was introduced to Miche Bags. For those who never heard of them, it is a bag that has an interchangeable outer shell. So you keep one purse + can change the look of it whenever you please. I received a mini miche bag. Totally love it. I can't wait to get a variety of outer shells + I am looking into getting a bigger bag as well. Look into them. They are awesome.
7. My Doormat. When I came home this past weekend from being at my parents for a week, I stopped + stared at my doormat. We bought this doormat when we first moved into this apartment. I chose this particularly mat because of the quote on it. "live life simply". I love that quote. Live life in an easy going, stress free way. Just because things happen + life gets crazy doesn't mean we have to let it get out of control. Simple means: easy to understand, common, ordinary, not complicated, not elaborate, not artificial. Simply breathe. Simply relax. Simply live it out + move on. Live life simply.
8. Yoga Meltdown. I recently bought Jillian Michaels workout video - Yoga Meltdown. I'm a sucker for yoga. I'm a sucker for Jillian Michaels workout DVDs. I'm excited to get on a regular schedule of this DVD + see the changes that my body makes. I'll keep you posted.
9. Halloween Costumes. I decided to order my children's Halloween costumes early. (Danoson's has already come in.) Mainly because last year, I ordered around mid October + when the costumes finally came in, they were too small + the sizes I needed where out of stock. (We ended up not going trick or treating anyway since Tearyn was only 2 weeks old, it was cold, + Daniel was working.) The point is, I got the ordering out of the way + if for some reason a costume doesn't work, I have time to ship it back + get a different one. This year Tayliah chose a Pterodactyl costume, Danoson is going to be Batman, + Tearyn is a pumpkin. I really wanted them all to wear a common costume like all be super heroes, or crayons, or dinosaurs. It just didn't work like that. Oh well, I am excited. The kids are excited. And its going to be fun.
10. My keys. This is extremely random + isn't exactly exciting. I have lost my keys. 2 weeks ago actual. One day the lanyard was in the middle of the floor + the keys that were on the lanyard were gone. We have looked everywhere. They are M.I.A. I really wish I could find them. That would be swell.



No comments:
Post a Comment