I have this new obsession.
Flower Clips. Tayliah has some. Tearyn has flower head bands. Now I want some. I did find some cute ones on Amazon. Like this
dark purple peony. Since I am growing out my hair, it is just nice to have a different look when I pass by a mirror. And since I don't want to cut it, I can't really get a different look just yet. So I figured flower clips would be as close to a different look as I can get. (If all that rambling even makes sense...lol). Does any one have a good place to buy flower clips?
2 comments:
Love the peony! I bet it would look great on you! Lindi (Nick's wife) makes flower clips and pins and she just opened an online store! She does a GREAT job and they are cheaper than the peony by a dollar. She also will custom make them...I bet if you sent a picture to her she'd make one like it for you. You should check it out! :) http://www.simplybyhandstore.com/
I would try Etsy.com too. They have cute ones I have been eyeing out too!
Post a Comment