Monday, October 25, 2010

Glacier National Park.

My sister, Josie, + I have decided that we are going to walk to Glacier National Park. Starting today.  



FYI: Male moose use almost as much energy growing their antlers yearly as female moose use being pregnant.


We have until next summer to make it there. We are starting in Salt Lake City. Glacier National Park is 653 miles away from SLC. If I average 3 miles a day, it will take 218 days to get there. Five times a week for 43.6 weeks. Which is 10 - 11 months away. Perfect. I will make it in August/September 2011. I will be posting every Saturday evening my mileage for that week. And yes, we are racing there. I can't wait. May the fastest walker win!

PS: Thanks Josie for thinking of this + inviting me to walk to Glacier National Park with you. Next year we should walk to Alaska.

PSS: Sorry for all the double posting. I'm trying to catch up from last week + I still have things to say for this week. So that means a double post here + there.

1 comment:

R said...

so does this mean Josie has a blog or even reads them?! She needs to make one!!!!