While visiting the family, I was able to go watch my younger brother Jed at his Football Jamboree. It was the last games of the season. And it was awesome! His team won all 3 games, which made them undefeated. It was so much fun to watch him. He loves defense + rocked at it. He was taking down people double his size. I loved being able to be there + watch him play.
Jedidiah
Pa-Paw + Tayliah: She never left his side.
This was about the only time he watched the game.
He was too busy running around + throwing rocks.
Sweet, I know.
Sitting together...for 5 seconds + watching the game.
Pa-Paw + Tearyn. I totally love this picture.
Anna took a few picture for me as well. Thanks Anna!
Like I said before: she never left his side.
Loving this moment between us.
I don't know how much watching Pa-Paw got.
Or how much of Jed's drink was actually left for him.
Tayliah became cold at one point + wore Pa-Paw's hoodie.
Jed is the guy in the red tackling the huge guy in the white.
And they are going down.
Jed has brought him to his knees.
This was an awesome tackle. This was the kid he took
out that was double his size. No fear + total determination.
Jed rocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment