Wednesday, November 10, 2010

First Real Snow.


It has taken a bit longer then normal, but we have had our first real winter storm. Sure we had a quick blizzard type snow a couple weeks ago, but what stuck, wasn't stuck long. It only snowed for 20 minutes + then the sun came out. But this....this is a real snow storm. Yesterday morning we woke up to this:



And it continued to snow on + off all morning + a bit into the afternoon. Hello Winter.


First footsteps in the snow.

Tearyn totally loved looking outside while she was eating.
She was too young to remember snow last year, so it's all new for her.

Danoson was amazed that it had snowed. Not that he wanted to go out in it or anything.


PS: I'm sooo sorry, but I never got a picture of Tayliah looking outside. Hopefully we will go play in it today + I'll get some good pictures then.

2 comments:

R said...

wow! We didn't get that much snow.

Unknown said...

Being at 7200 feet, we get a lot of snow. I love it!