2. Pumpkin Bread. I spent the morning hanging out with my brother Jacob. And it was fun to just hang out with him. (If any one has a single friend, he is single. He says he isnt' looking, but I totally know he is.) We made pumpkin bread. It turned out pretty good. Ignore the icing. Danoson got up on the table while no one was looking + played in it.
3. Camera Bag. So in preparation of getting my new camera, I have gotten a new camera strap for it. Awesome. And I would love to get a new camera bag. I'm totally digging this one: Rose in Pewter or Rose in Raspberry. I would totally love the Rose in Sugar Plum but I already have a purple purse.
4. Skinny Jeans. I personally have never liked skinny jeans. The reason: my booty + thighs. Lets just say I don't have the lower body for that type of jeans. Something has changed. No, my booty + thighs aren't different, but my mind set about them. I going to do something I never wanted to do: buy a pair. Why you might ask? Because I totally love the whole "tall, fluffy winter boots with the skinny jeans" look. And I want that look. And nothing is going to stop me. Unless when I put a pair on + I shudder by the way I look.
5. Dance Central. We got a Kinect for the XBOX 360. And let me tell you, its totally worth it. Technically we have only tried 2 games for it. Kinect Adventures (which comes with it) + Dance Central. (We got Kinectimals for Tayliah for her birthday. She has wanted this game for months since she first saw it. So we won't play this one till December 14th.) Any way, I am a huge fan of Dance Central. I have only done 3 songs because I have to get a 100% on all the practice ones + the real song for all 3 difficulties. Weird, I know. I love it though. Its fun, its easy to get down. The kids play with me + love it. Try it. It's awesome.
| In a perfect world, I would have posted a picture of me playing Dance Central. But I doubt that is what you wanted to see. Not like this is any better though. |
No comments:
Post a Comment