We decorated our Christmas tree last night. It was a bit frustrating at times, I would have to admit. Mainly because it seemed to never end + the youngest two lost interest after 10 minutes. Other then that, it was fun + I am happy our tree is pretty + ready for Christmas. (I have a ton of pictures, so be prepared...lol).
![]() |
| Tayliah put the first ornament on the tree. |
![]() |
| I think this is the one + only ornament he put on the tree. |
![]() |
| Tearyn literally put every ornament in her mouth. |
![]() |
| This is where Tayliah was putting all the ornaments. |
![]() |
| Once we told her to spread the ornaments all over the tree, it started coming together. |
![]() |
| No, she is not putting an ornament on the tree.... |
![]() |
| She is taking it off. |
![]() |
| He lost interest in decorating the tree. |
![]() |
| The final touch. |
![]() |
| This is the look.... |
![]() |
| (even Tearyn was "oohhhing") when they saw this: |
![]() |
| The Anderson Christmas Tree 2010. |
![]() |
| Gotta love these kids. |
![]() |
| Merry Christmas! |





















No comments:
Post a Comment