The fourth week for Project Life + I have gotten a picture every day. I am proud of myself. Here is this week's pictures. I have started getting the pictures printed + my journaling on cards. When I get caught up in putting my album together, I'll take some pictures of it to show what exactly I'm doing. Enjoy.
 |
| Sunday, January 23, 2011: I made cupcakes for the kids. (Why should they have to suffer my no sugar January with me?) They really loved the cupcakes, but the best part was probably licking the bowl clean. |
 |
| Monday, January 24, 2011: Danoson has really gotten into playing New Super Mario Brothers lately. He is always asking to play it: "Momma! Can I play Mario?" He loves Mario. He loves playing with Daniel. He is actually quite good at it for a 3 year old. |
 |
| Tuesday, January 25, 2011: Here are two t.v. series that Daniel + I are watching. Well, actually I am the one who watches Glee, but we watch Fringe together. |
 |
| Wednesday, January 26, 2011: I picked up the camera to move it + Tearyn just started saying "cheese....cheese....cheese". So I took a picture of her. BTW, the book she is holding is one of her favorite. Tayliah even has it memorized - that is how often we read it. |
 |
| Thursday, January 27, 2011: Some time early this morning we wound up with all 3 kids in our bed. Tayliah even brought her dolphin pillow pet. I really don't know how it comes to this: the kids get our bed + we have to go to theirs. |
 |
Friday, January 28 2011: Happy 14th Birthday Anna!
I was just noticing all the things lined up on my bathroom counter. Things I use almost on a daily basis. Quite a lot of stuff if you ask me. |
 |
| Saturday, January 29, 2011: Just as Danoson loves playing Mario, Tayliah has really gotten into playing Toy Story 3. She always wants Danoson to play with her, which he does sometimes. Her favorite character to play is Woody. |
No comments:
Post a Comment