Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Don't Want It.

I'm trying to curb my eating/snacking habits. Not having sugar during my "No Sugar January" really make me realize how much sugar I consumed daily. It is quite surprising. I have had days where I craved something sweet. And when I would tell myself - over + over - "I can't have it", well, it made it that much harder. But when the cravings hit, I would tell myself "I don't want it" instead of "I can't have it" + it actually made it easier on me. So now when I crave something or want something I will totally regret eating as soon as I'm done eating it, I just tell myself "I don't want it". And that is what works for me.

Just a little FYI, I guess. I wanted to blog + had nothing to blog about. So there.

No comments: