Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Scraps.

*Sigh*. I love scrapbooking. I really do. But this week I really struggled with the thought that my layouts aren't good enough.

But then I thought, good enough for what?

This is how I scrap. This is my style. This is how I share stories + memories. So dang it, no matter what: my layouts are good enough. (Yes, I do have conversations in my head + sometimes out loud about things I'm struggling with.) Enjoy.

Left Side.
Right Side: This is 2 - 8.5x11 page layout, turned sideways.
Different, I know, but I really, really struggled with how
to share these pictures. I worked on this for a week +
changed the layout about 3 different times. After
all that, going from 12x12 to 8.5x11, then 8.5x11
sideways, I finally felt this was the way to go.
This felt right.




Left Side.

Right Side.


No comments: