I lost 1 pound this week.....Wooht-Wooht!
I'm really, really happy about this. Yes, I know most people think: whoooo...big deal. 1 pound. But for me, this is a big deal + dang it, I'm celebrating. To lose 1 pound, a person has to cut 3,500 calories from their diet. That is -500 calories a day to lose 1 pound in a week. So if I cut 200 calories from my diet + another 300 calories from a workout, I get my -500 calories a day. Plus, my clothes are are a bit looser, so I know I'm toning up too. I get to do my measurements in 2 weeks. I'm excited for that. I'm sure it won't be drastic for me, but even a lost inch here + there would make me happy.
With only a few pounds to lose, it is so hard to finish shedding those "last 5 pounds". So if I can do 1 pound a week, GO ME! I actually probably would have lost another .5, but I was a bit of a piggy snacker this week. I swear, I was constantly putting something into my mouth. Usually pretzels. But I did eat more then I normally do.
I am going to start doing yoga again though. And that is only because I need a good stretch. I am feeling a bit tense + stiff + doing yoga really helps me loosen up. I'm thinking Tuesday + Thursday. I really wanted to just do Escape Your Shape for a month by itself to see what results are from it, but I need yoga. I need the stretching + it helps me relax. But so far, I am really liking Escape Your Shape. I am really starting to see a difference in my arms. They are definitely getting more toned.
I hope I see at least another 1 pound gone this week. I am really, really going to work on my eating this week. No more snacking all day long for me...lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment