Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Project Life Overview.

Here is the first 4 weeks of my Project Life 2011. Now remember this project is one that I take a picture every day of the year. Then I put that picture in an album, add a few words, + call it good. This is not a very in depth project when it comes to decorating or embellishments. It is very simple (which I'm totally loving right now). And that is so I make sure to keep up with the album + all that is involved in it.

This has been so much fun + I'm loving the way everything is coming together. I wish I could have done this for the first year I was married. It would be so cool to go back + see a picture for every day of that first year.

There are a few pictures I posted before in my blog for a certain day that I have changed to another picture I took that day. Just because I felt like it.

I'm posting a picture of the 2 page layout then a closer up of each page. Enjoy!


First Page: Title Page.


Week 1.


Week 1: Left Side Close Up.


Week 1: Right Side Close Up.


Week 2.
 

Week 2: Right Side Close Up.


Week 2: Right Side Close Up.


Week 3.


Week 3: Right Side Close Up.


Week 3: Left Side Close Up.


Week 4.


Week 4: Left Side Close Up.


Week 4: Right Side Close Up.

No comments: