Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Eating.

I realized I have a lot of pictures of Tearyn eating. Now she either eats a lot or I just bring out the camera when she is eating. I think she just eats a lot. Although, I don't know where it is going. From her 12 month check up till her 15 month checkup, she had only gained like 2 or 3 ounces. And she is only in the 25 percentile in weight for her age. All these pictures are in order from January till the present day.

Rice Krispes.

I don't know.

Fruit Snacks.

Ravioli.

Rice Chex.

Cake batter for cupcakes.

Left overs of a sucker.

Homemade salsa.

Spaghetti.

No bakes.

Chocolate.

Butterscotch chips - which she snuck out of the drawer.


Daddy's donuts - which she snuck off the table.

Tomato.
I sure do love this little girl.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

What a cutie! Tearyn and Symphany should be tomato (or as she says, "tamo") buddies. It looks like they both eat them like candy. :p