I love Mondays because I get to clean my home. Weird, I know. But I don’t do anything on Sunday. LITERALLY. So my house is a disaster once Monday comes. It is my cleaning day. I feel calmer if my home is cleaned. And by not cleaning at all Sunday, I feel rejuvenated + motivated to clean on Monday more then any other day of the week.
I love Tuesdays because it still feels like I have a whole week left. Once it is Wednesday it feels like my week is almost over. So Tuesday is a day where it’s not the first day of the week, but it still feels like the beginning.
I love Wednesdays because this is one of Daniel’s main days off in his three week work rotation. 3 out of 4 Wednesdays is spent at home with me.
I love Thursdays because every other one is pay day.
I love Fridays because who doesn’t love Fridays? TGIF. And if we are going to order pizza, it is usually today so I don’t have to cook.
I love Saturdays because DesignerDigitals.com revels the new products for the store on this day. I love new digi supplies. Anna Aspnes + Ali Edwards are my favorite designers there.
I love Sundays because I get to go to church. The main reason I love going to church is the lessons learned, the spirit felt, + the friends I get to talk with. But right up there with the lessons learned + spirit felt is “dressing up". I usually don’t do my hair + make up or sometimes even get dressed any other day of the week (horrible I know, but I love pony tails), so today is my “dress up” day. I feel pretty on Sundays.
No comments:
Post a Comment