2. Walking to Glacier National Park. As of right now, I am at 252 miles. The past week + a half I have been recording only 2 miles. Yes, I admit I have been walking more then 2 miles a day, but I have only been recording 2 miles. Only because my race partner + sister, Josie, became sick a for a while + couldn't walk at all. She needed to catch up. I should be hitting the Idaho/Montana border around the middle of February.
![]() |
| I {heart} my treadmill. |
3. Scentsy Smell: I love Mulberry Bush + Silver Bells by Scentsy. Silver Bells is a Christmas scent. Thank you Mom for sending it to me. It was the perfect Christmas scent. Mulberry Bush is my every day scent. And I am almost out. Need to get a brick this time.
4. American Eagle Jeans. I have been trying to find a pair of jeans that looks good on me. I have tried a few different brands - all from Maurices. Hydraulics, Vigross, even the Maurices brand. They looked "okay". Usually if the pants fit my butt/hip/thigh area, they were too big for my waist + I needed a belt. Then I quit looking at Maurices + went to American Eagle. I love their jeans. I have a few pairs from AE that are a good 3 - 4 years old that are now too big for me. So I bought a couple more pairs in the size I am now + words can't describe they way they look. I am hot. Yes, I did just say that. I do look really, really good in AE jeans. I don't think I'm going to buy a pair from any where else. Ever again. My favorite styles: the artist jean + the vintage flare. The slim boot is also nice + my second favorite. (The artist + vintage flare ties for first place.) So thank you AE for making a jean that fits the butt/hip/thigh area + the waist at the same time, all the while making the wearer of your jean look sexy.
![]() |
| I {heart} AE jeans. |
5. Super Smash Bros. Brawl. My oldest two + my darling husband love playing this game. They barely started playing it together a couple days ago. Now as soon as Daniel gets home for work, the kids make him play with them. Its not like they have to bend his arm to much. Its funny to watch them play together. It is even funnier when Tayliah actually wins. She gets so excited + starts yelling "I WON! I WON!" while dancing around. Good old family time.




No comments:
Post a Comment