Saturday, February 05, 2011

Project Life: Week Five: Jan 30 - Feb 05, 2011

Its kind of weird to think that another week has come + gone this year. And it is now February. It has just been fast. Week five hello + goodbye. Here is a moment in time for each day this week. Enjoy. I know I have.



Sunday, January 30, 2011: I was dipping chips into salsa (that I made a week ago) while I was just surfing the Internet. Tearyn walks up to the bowl + just starts eating the salsa with her hands. She ate quite a bit. Really surprised me that she liked it.


Monday, January 31, 2011: Here I am working on Project Life. I wanted to make sure I was completely caught up before the end of the month. It really didn't take long to "catch up". I just needed to put "day" stickers on the pictures +  into the album + write a few stories. Also it made me realize why I love digital scrapbooking: no mess. My favorite part of this picture: you can see Tearyn popping her head up (in between my hand + the box) in the background. Love that face.


Tuesday, February 01, 2011: Danoson has really started to like watching the cartoon Johnny Test. When its his down time, he always wants to watch "Johnny".  I have to admit, I like the cartoon too.


Wednesday, February 02, 2011: Daniel is buying Mario Party 2 for the Wii. Its a bit old school, but fun. We all played together. Daniel was Wario, Tayliah was Yoshi, Danoson was Luigi, + I was DK. We didn't get to finish. When we paused for dinner, Danoson automatically turned off the system. Oh well. He probably would have won anyway.


Thursday, February 03, 2011: Went to Wal-Mart to buy diapers, a small mirror, cleaning/disinfect wipes, page markers (or flags), + a notebook. We caught Daniel working the lift in the garden area. The picture was taken with my phone, so its not the best. But doesn't he look hot in his safety vest?!?!?


Friday, February 4, 2011: The girls took a quick shower today. And since they were freezing, I let them curl up under my comforter while I gathered their clothes. They are watching Spongebob so intently.

Saturday, February 05, 2011: The good thing about Saturday is we get to stay in pajamas all day. Any way, Tearyn loves playing the piano. She will spend so much time just pushing + pounding away at the keys. I think she just loves making noise. Maybe this will lead to something more some day. Like something sweet to the ear. That would be awesome.

No comments: