I have quite a few pages to share today because I have finished so many this week. I'm proud of myself. Enjoy!
 |
| Dano's Birthday: Left Side. |
 |
| Daniel's Birthday: Right Side. |
 |
| Danoson's 4th of July: Left Side. |
 |
| Danoson's 4th of July: Right Side. |
(PS: Tayliah's 4th of July pages were done a couple weeks ago:
click here if you want to see them.)
 |
| Made for Tayliah + Danoson. |
 |
| Left Side. |
 |
| Right Side. |
 |
| Left Side. |
 |
| Right Side. |
5 comments:
Tori I love all your scrapbooking pages! What software do you use?
I love these, Tori!! What program do you use for your scrapbooking?
Thanks to both of you! The software I use is Photoshop Elements 8. I buy my supplies at designerdigitals.com. Usually on Thursday when some items are 30% off + Saturday when the new items are 20% off. If anyone would like, I can do a post on how I put a page together? Let me know! Thanks again :)
Sweet thanks! I've been looking at a bunch of different software programs for scrapping cause my mom got me a bunch of digital kits for Christmas. I was thinking of getting My Memories Suite, but maybe I'll do Photoshop Elements since it has a little more freedom. I would love if you did a post on how you put the pages together. I'm so excited to start Scrapbooking!
I would totally recommend PSE if you want to scrap digitally. Give me a couple days to get the post together. If you have any questions let me know Lydia. I would be happy to help!
Post a Comment